Arts Based Writing & Research
Arts Based Writers and Research Colloquium Online
December 2- 6 2020
The Arts Based Research and Writing Seminar allows participants to gain confidence in writing in a creative and academic way at the same time. It gives them tools to organize their writing process and thus be able to finish their thesis, dissertations, article or project. It also provides time each day for students to work on their projects and share their writing experiences with the group. Participants will also explore in greater depth the vision of Arts Based Research that we are developing in EGS and apply it to their own writing project.
What is the Colloquium for?
Whether you want to get started, to progress, or to complete your project, this colloquium is designed to improve your writing skills and to find your own style. It serves as an opportunity to move away from daily life and to get nurtured and inspired by professionals and peers, and to gain new perspectives.
- Do you want to overcome writer´s block?
- Do you need some framework for your self -study / requirements towards your Portfolio, MA Thesis project, qualifying paper, essay, or dissertation proposal and research?
- Do you want to achieve an innovative, stringent and comprehensible contribution to the field of the Expressive Arts?
- Are you interested in using methods of the Expressive Arts in writing?
- Do you want to get acquainted with research methodology indigenous to the field of Expressive Arts?
- Are you interested in methodical studies and explorations of arts-based research?
- Do you want to encounter the Arts as evidence in scientific practice?
Arts Based Research
Arts based research and creative writing experience
Individual coaching sessions
Self directed writing time.
Small group advisement / Sharing in peer groups.
Encounters with Expressive Arts Based Research.
December 2-6 2020
From Tuesday to Sunday everyday: 4pm-9pm (Central European time)
Tuition Fee: CHF 1170
CAGS/Ph.D. candidates MA candidates
BA waver candidates
Anybody interested in arts based writing and research
Further Information and Contact: