The EGS Summer Schools offer a unique opportunity to combine academic education with Art-making in an international learning community - all situated in the glorious Alps of Saas-Fee, Switzerland.
These intensive summer programs, filled with classes, lectures, community Art-making, performances and educational excursions, are designed to provide rigorous learning in a supportive atmosphere, one in which students will be encouraged to develop both their intellectual resources and their innate creativity.
EGS will have two summer sessions in 2016
From Sunday July 10 to Monday August 1, 2016
- Masters Program Expressive Arts Therapy (ITS-P)
- Masters Program Expressive Arts Therapy (ITS-D)
- Masters Program Expressive Arts Coaching and Consulting (ITC-D)
- Masters Program Expressive Arts Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding (CT-4)
- Doctoral Program Expressive Arts (IMC-2)